Car Battery Delivery – TBS car battery delivery✅service in Klang Valley,Petaling Jaya & Selangor (FAST) at cheap price⭐TBS car battery delivery is your one stop car battery specialist shop near you with free Installation. We are also the official distributor for Century battery and Korea No.1 car battery brand – Rocket Battery. All our batteries come with warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Car battery installation Guide
Most people can install their batteries. The most difficult step of altering your battery will be lifting it out of the car once you’ve disconnected the battery terminals, firstly because it weights very high. By following these easy steps, you’ll be capable to install your own battery no matter where you’re.
In order to install your battery, you’ll need a battery cleaning solution, a ratchet and socket, anti-corrosion, a wire brush, a combination wrench, a new battery, and a screwdriver.
Car battery installation guide
- Turn off your car engine and lift the hood and situate the battery. Take off negative cable first by loosening the linking nut with a wrench. Pull and twist the battery wire off the battery with an upwards way or pry it up with a screwdriver or tool if it’s stuck.
- Repeat this similar technique withy positive side cable.
- Utilize a ratchet and socket or a combination wrench to eliminate the hold-down clamp on the car battery if one exists.
- Eliminate the battery from the tray. Keep in mind, batteries are extremely heavy, so hold onto the below with both hands properly. Set it down on the soil to make sure your safety and the safety of your car.
- Utilize a cable brush and water to clean any corrosion from the clamp and the cart battery tray. Clean the battery wire connectors with the brush also, but without the water or any liquid. If the battery connectors have huge corrosion, you might use a special battery cleaning mixture that’s available at auto stores.
- Install a new battery in the tray and secure it right with a hold-down clamp. Re-connect and tighten down the positive and then the negative wire. You might select to spray the terminal ends with an optional solution of anti-corrosion, which will prevent all corrosion collection. Check that wire connection is tight because if the wires move at all, the car might not start.
Address: G-3 Dataran Pelangi Utama, Jalan Masjid PJU6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Phone: 016-293 9733 Map: https://g.page/TBS-Battery Web: https://carbatterydelivery.my GMB: https://tbscarbattery.business.site Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tbscarbattery Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tbs_car_battery_delivery Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIUSkdXAnIdnchx1Cz6wc9A